Church of Evangelismos of Theotokos
The church of Evangelismos of Theotokos was erected in 1858. It is a three-aisled basilica with a contemporary narthex, dedicated to three saints (Trishypostati). According to an inscription, the oldest portable icon of the church dates to 1801. It is an icon depicting Theotokos Hodegetria, which was probably painted by a mediocre painter of the wider area. Some portable icons and sacred vessels from the church of Pammegistoi Taxiarches are preserved in the sanctuary.